** Not currently accepting new clients. **
Welcome! This therapy practice is a place of professionalism & warmth.
How I help: In my 23 years in practice, I have helped people with a wide range of psychological issues. However, I have a special focus in working with:
- First, LGBTQIA folks. Including help for LGBT couples with strained relationships.
- Secondly, people who live with chronic illness and/or food allergy restrictions.
- Thirdly, those on the Asperger’s spectrum & their families.
- And also: People who want to integrate their spirituality with mental wellness. Spirituality has been important to my journey and to that end, I have pursued training in the deep traditions of Christianity and Buddhism.
- In addition, I provide psychological assessments (measures of personality, cognitive ability, and leadership style.)
I believe that psychotherapy is about the care of the total person: heart, mind, and spirit. As such, it can be a life-enriching process, expanding one’s capacity for self-awareness, and opening one to more meaningful relationships and a more fulfilling life.