Reliable therapy sessions via the internet (on Doxy.me or Zoom) during the pandemic.
Currently offering a REDUCED FEE of $70/ session for up to 2 new clients during the ongoing pandemic. Use ‘Contact’ button to inquire. (If what you seek is COUPLES THERAPY, the special rate is $90/ session.)
Welcome! This therapy practice is a place of professionalism & warmth.
How I help: In my 23 years in practice, I have helped people with a wide range of psychological issues, including severe anxiety & panic, as well as those who struggle with Bipolar disorder. Over the years, however, I have also developed a special focus in working with:
- First, LGBTQIA folks. Including help for LGBT couples with strained relationships.
- Secondly, people who live with CHRONIC ILLNESS , autoimmune complications, and/or food allergy restrictions. Being ill, but appearing “fine” to others is hard!
- Thirdly, those on the ASPERGER’S spectrum & their families.
- And also: People who want to integrate their SPIRITUALITY with mental wellness. Spirituality has been important to my journey and to that end, I have pursued seminary training in the deep traditions of Christianity.
- In addition, I provide psychological assessments (measures of personality, cognitive ability, and leadership style.)
I believe that psychotherapy is about the care of the total person: heart, mind, and spirit. As such, it can be a life-enriching process, expanding one’s capacity for self-awareness, and opening one to more meaningful relationships and a more fulfilling life.