Welcome to Holos Counseling! This therapy practice is a place of professionalism & warmth.
The Greek word ολοσ (holos) means entire or ‘deeply whole.’
How I help: In my 25 years in practice, I have helped people with a wide range of psychological issues, including severe anxiety & panic, as well as those who struggle with bipolar disorder. Over the years, however, I have developed several areas of special focus:
- First, people who live with CHRONIC ILLNESS , autoimmune complications, and/or food allergy restrictions. Being ill, but appearing “fine” to others is hard!
- Secondly, the LGBTQ Community. Being a member of this community, I love helping my fellow people live with more peace, pride, and integrity.
- Thirdly, folks in the church who are trying to integrate spirituality and mental health concerns.
- Fourth, the neurodivergent community: Those who wonder if they might be neurodivergent, as well as those who already know they are on the autism / Asperger’s spectrum– & their families.
- In addition, I provide psychological assessments (measures of personality, cognitive ability, and leadership style), and am trained as a spiritual director.
I believe that psychotherapy is about the care of the total person: heart, mind, and spirit. As such, it can be a life-enriching process, expanding one’s capacity for self-awareness, and opening one to more meaningful relationships and a more fulfilling life.