***This practice is NOT currently accepting clients***
Welcome! This therapy practice is a place of professionalism & warmth.
How I help: In my 25 years in practice, I have helped people with a wide range of psychological issues, including severe anxiety & panic, as well as those who struggle with Bipolar disorder. Over the years, however, I have developed several areas of special focus:
- First, clergy wellness, particularly for clergy on the edge of burnout, or who have endured traumatic circumstances in the course of serving.
- Secondly, LGBTQIA folks. Including help for LGBT couples with strained relationships.
- Thirdly, people who live with CHRONIC ILLNESS , autoimmune complications, and/or food allergy restrictions. Being ill, but appearing “fine” to others is hard!
- Fourth, those on the ASPERGER’S spectrum & their families.
- And also: People who want to integrate their SPIRITUALITY with mental wellness. Spirituality has been important to my journey and to that end, I have pursued seminary training in the deep traditions of Christianity.
- In addition, I provide psychological assessments (measures of personality, cognitive ability, and leadership style.)
I believe that psychotherapy is about the care of the total person: heart, mind, and spirit. As such, it can be a life-enriching process, expanding one’s capacity for self-awareness, and opening one to more meaningful relationships and a more fulfilling life.