Welcome! This practice is a place of professionalism & warmth.
How I help: In my 23 years in practice, I have helped people with a wide range of psychological issues. However, I have a special focus in working with:
- People with trouble expressing emotion (who are either out of control or ‘numb.’)
- LGBTQIA folks. Including help for couples with strained relationships.
- Asperger’s, people “on the spectrum,” & their families & friends.
- People who want to integrate their spirituality with mental wellness. Spirituality has been important to my journey and to that end, I have pursued training in the deep traditions of Christianity and Buddhism.
- I also provide psychological assessments (measures of personality, cognitive ability, and leadership style) in coordination with Janet B. Dean PhD, my clinical supervisor.
I believe that psychotherapy is about the care of the total person: heart, mind, and spirit. As such, it can be a life-enriching process, expanding one’s capacity for self-awareness, and opening one to more meaningful relationships and a more fulfilling life.